Samadhi Breath, 1-on-1 Private Sessions
Energized breathwork meditation sessions
Schedule a private breathwork meditation session.
Energized Breathwork Meditation
Benefits of a energized breathwork meditation session
An energized breathwork meditation session with Jason Samadhi begins by setting an intention.
To manifest a desired outcome for your intention, you want to raise the serotonin and dopamine levels in your body to create feelings of love, joy, and gratitude. Rhythmic breathing during an energized breathwork meditation session increases your energy and helps you focus on the good feelings necessary to manifest your intention positively.
Energize mind, body, and soul
Rhythmic breathing and breath retentions awaken dormant parts of the brain during a breathwork session by raising your energetic vibration. When you build up the energy in your mind, you perform better in all areas of your life, full of love, joy, creativity, health, and abundance. It can calms your nervous system, increases cognitive function, and elevates your emotions.
Create heart-mind coherence
If you have any negative feelings like fear or anxiety, our breath and heart rate become erratic. By slowing down your breath and focusing on a consistent rhythm of breathing, you create more coherence between your heart and mind. By creating heart-mind coherence through slow, consistent breathing, you can feel more confident, focused, positive, and motivated.
Awaken higher consciousness
Rooted in your sacral chakra, your creative life force energy (or sexual energy) is the physiological source of your creative power. And, your heart center is your source of love, compassion, and understanding. Through breathing exercises, you can unify mind, body, and soul to naturally awaken higher states of consciousness, realize your full creative potential.
Energized Breathwork Meditation
Preparing for your energized breathwork meditation session
Experience an Energized Breathwork Meditation Session
What you can expect during your session:
- Once your appointment is schedule and payment received, you’ll receive an email with your Zoom access information (including information for downloading, installing and setting up Zoom for the video call.
- Energized breathwork meditation is a Multi-sensory meditation, setting intentions, rhythmic breathing and heart coherence, breath retentions, Mula Bandha explanation.
- So, if you have headphones to use during the session, you’ll have a better experience for hearing my voice and the music.
- I’ll begin the session by making sure you’re comfortable and ready.
- Every session begins with you setting an intention. This intention can be for whatever you’d like, this is your journey!
- Finally, before we begin the rhythmic breathing and breath retentions, I’ll guide you through each of the techniques first.
What you need to do to prepare in advance:
- Wear comfortable clothes. Yoga style clothing is perfect.
- All breathwork techniques should be done on an empty stomach, either in the morning before breakfast after rehydrating with water, or at least 2 hours after eating a full meal.
- You must be at least 16 years of age to take part in Energized Breathwork Meditation with Jason Samadhi.
- Please be advised, there are some cases where holding the breath or even breathwork as a whole is not advised. Breathwork and Intermittent Hypoxic Training (IHT) is contraindicated. Please feel free to contact me in advance if you have any questions.
- Before confirming your appointment, you’ll need to agree to and sign the Energized Breathwork Meditation Workshop Participation and Waiver of Liability Agreement.
What do have others said about energized breathwork meditation with Jason Samadhi?
During my session the colors red and orange, both seemed to be swirling around in my head and I felt good. I don't believe that without doing the breathwork with Jason I would have realized what I was feeling belonged to me and were associated with movement in my life I so desperately needed.
I need to see where this goes, not just continued work with Jason but, tapping into a greater energy source and producing amazing results in my life. Jason’s calm and encouraging demeanor made this newbie to breathwork a welcoming and enjoyable life-changing event. ❞
I was able to connect my mind with my body energy by merging them and feeling a great sensation throughout my body, managing to have in my mind a spiritual guide that showed me different experiences that I have lived and others that I have not lived very interesting ending with a slight calm and peace.
Acquisition with new experiences and expectations, makes you analyze and re-analyze moments and clarify personal doubts.
A very beautiful and extricating experience for the body and mind. ❞
We sat down and had a brief chat before starting the breathing meditation. I loved the sounds and music Jason used. After the breathwork, we did a short guided meditation which complemented the breathwork very well.
The whole experience felt very relaxed and powerful at the same time. I guess it’s because I connected with my deeper self. It helped me get a clear vision of my priorities, and find answers to some current questions I’ve been having.
The thoughts that come to my mind during breathwork come from a place of love within me rather than fear based from the outside world (the monkey mind).
Getting up early is the hardest part but so worth it! ❞