Samadhi Breath Energized Breathwork Meditation Online Classes
Increase your energy, health, and well-being in minutes
with Jason Samadhi, Certified “SOMA Breath” Instructor
You are own medicine! Using ancient breathing techniques, combined with modern technology, Samadhi Breath makes this revolutionary meditation experience enjoyable while also increasing your energy, health, and well-being in minutes.
Sundays • 9AM, Playa del Carmen (6AM PST • 9AM EST)
Samadhi Breath Breathwork Meditation Online Classes
Benefits of a energized breathwork meditation online classes
Samadhi Breath energized breathwork meditation classes begin by setting an intention.
Pranayama rhythmic breathing followed by kumbhaka breath retentions increases your energy and helps you focus on the good feelings necessary to manifest your intention positively.
Energize your “SOMA,” mind, body and soul
Pranayama rhythmic breathing and kumbhaka breath retentions awaken dormant parts of the brain. When you build up the energy in your mind, you perform better in all areas of your life, full of love, joy, and enhanced well-being. As well, deep breathing calms your nervous system, increases cognitive function, and raising your energetic vibration.
Create heart-mind coherence
If you have any negative feelings like fear or anxiety, your breath and heart rate become erratic. Slowing down your breath and focusing on a consistent rhythmic breathing, you create more coherence between your heart and mind. By creating heart-mind coherence, you can feel more confident, focused, positive, and motivated.
Supercharge your creative life force energy
Through consistent breathwork practice, you can awaken higher states of consciousness. Rooted in your sacral chakra, your creative life force energy (or, sexual energy), is the physiological source of your creative power. When you connect this energy to your heart center, you enhance your source of love, compassion, and understanding.
Samadhi Breath Energized Breathwork Meditation Online Class
Preparing for your energized breathwork meditation online class
Learn basic breathing techniques and science behind breathwork
What you can expect during your session:
- Samadhi Breath Energized Breathwork Meditation online classes are every Sunday, 9am Playa del Carmen time (6am PST | 9am EST).
- Each class is a multi-sensory meditation experience using pranayama rhythmic breathing and heart-coherence with kumbhaka breath retentions, and muhla banda energy locks.
- If you have headphones to use during the class, you’ll have a better experience for hearing my voice and the music.
- I’ll begin the session by making sure you’re comfortable and ready.
- Every class begins with you setting an intention. This intention can be for whatever you’d like, this is your journey!
- Before we begin the rhythmic breathing and breath retentions, I’ll guide you through all of the techniques first.
What you need to do to prepare in advance:
- Wear comfortable clothes. Yoga style clothing is perfect.
- All breathwork techniques should be done on an empty stomach, either in the morning before breakfast after rehydrating with water, or at least 2 hours after eating a full meal.
- You must be at least 16 years of age to take part in Samadhi Breath Energized Breathwork Meditation online classes.
- Please be advised, there are some cases where holding the breath or even breathwork as a whole is not advised. Breathwork and Intermittent Hypoxic Training (IHT) is contraindicated. Please feel free to contact me in advance if you have any questions.
What do have others said about Samadhi Breath Energized Breathwork Meditation?
I was able to connect my mind with my body energy by merging them and feeling a great sensation throughout my body, managing to have in my mind a spiritual guide that showed me different experiences that I have lived and others that I have not lived very interesting ending with a slight calm and peace.
Acquisition with new experiences and expectations, makes you analyze and re-analyze moments and clarify personal doubts.
A very beautiful and extricating experience for the body and mind. ❞
We sat down and had a brief chat before starting the breathing meditation. I loved the sounds and music Jason used. After the breathwork, we did a short guided meditation which complemented the breathwork very well.
The whole experience felt very relaxed and powerful at the same time. I guess it’s because I connected with my deeper self. It helped me get a clear vision of my priorities, and find answers to some current questions I’ve been having.
The thoughts that come to my mind during breathwork come from a place of love within me rather than fear based from the outside world (the monkey mind).
Getting up early is the hardest part but so worth it! ❞
During my session the colors red and orange, both seemed to be swirling around in my head and I felt good. I don't believe that without doing the breathwork with Jason I would have realized what I was feeling belonged to me and were associated with movement in my life I so desperately needed.
I need to see where this goes, not just continued work with Jason but, tapping into a greater energy source and producing amazing results in my life. Jason’s calm and encouraging demeanor made this newbie to breathwork a welcoming and enjoyable life-changing event. ❞