After this relaxing 21-Day Guided Meditation for Creativity course, you’ll understand ancient wisdom to enhance creativity with balance and crystalline focus.
Creativity is a necessary skill in all areas of life. And these days, you probably will not find solutions in a textbook.
Whether you are trying to balance the responsibility of life, resolve interpersonal conflicts, or create a new masterpiece, continuously coming up with brilliant ideas can be challenging.
So what do you do if you are out of creative ideas? How can you get your “mojo” back?
Hello, I am Jason Samadhi, author of the 21-Day Guided Meditation for Creativity Experience. If you are curious about what meditation can do for your creativity, this three-week course is the perfect place to start.
A certified SOMA Breath® breathwork meditation instructor, I am also a senior designer and creative director with over twenty-five years of professional experience. So I know a thing or two about sustaining inspiration through the creative process.
How can guided meditation boost your creativity?
Not only does this meditation experience guide you through the healing process of clearing and release, but it also serves as an intro to the chakras (the energy healing centers of the body).
Chakra activation healing empowers you to open these energy centers within the body so that your light and inspiration can flow through.
Featuring quotes by the famous poet Rumi, this 21-day meditation journey also uses mantras to give the mind a gentle point of focus to return to when encroaching thoughts creep in.
This experience will connect you with your mind, body, and soul to help you bring focused, heart-centered work into the world with balance and crystalline focus.
Meditation is a vital investment for creatives of all kinds at a time when self-care is no longer a luxury but a necessity.
How this 21-Day Guided Meditation for Creativity course effectively boosts your resourcefulness:
- Mindfulness meditation works to enhance innovation
- After a short meditation, you feel more positive with a relaxed state of mind
- Meditation helps focus more on the task at hand to come up with original solutions
- Mindfulness makes life work better and your work life better
The physical and emotional benefits of the Guided Meditation for Creativity:
- Gaining a new perspective on stressful situations
- Building skills to manage your stress
- Increasing self-awareness
- Focusing on the present
- Reducing negative emotions
- Increasing imagination and creativity
- Increasing patience and tolerance
During the 21-Day Guided Meditation for Creativity Experience, you’ll learn ancient healing techniques for:
- Letting go of the past. During the first week, discover the power of focusing your attention on acceptance, forgiveness, and letting go of past relationships as a key to finding balance.
- Expand your creativity. Inspired by the Nine Rules for Being Human, during the second week, you’ll learn more about your seven chakras to continue expanding your creativity.
- Energy of intention. Finally, you’ll learn the power of intention setting. The key to manifesting desires is to focus on what you want, believe you already have it, and commit to your goals!
If you’re ready to “get your mojo back,” enroll in the 21-Day Meditation for Creativity Experience today to set your intention on letting go of the past and expand your creativity with balance and crystalline focus.
* Audio available in English only.